Because of the great number of expected dancers from many countries.
- There is NO check- in for dancers on a “one by one” basis.
- Please have 1 person (team captain) collect and pay the (full set of) start numbers and wristbands at the check-in.
- The team captain collects in advance the total amount of money of all dancers of your club.
- Pease put on the wristbands outside the entrance hall or in the car/bus. Keep the check-in and entrance always free (don’t just standing around and wait)
- Cancellations must however be paid!
- The wristband MUST be worn during the whole event. If the wristband is lost, the dancer must purchase a ticket to come into the hall.
The team captains will receive all necessary information about the entrance of the dancer at the check-in:
- All start numbers in a prepared envelope for their dance school/club
- Receive all information and time schedule they need for the event.
- All wristbands for the dancers and coaches
- For participants who one day take part in the competition, have two days admission.
- One Hip Hop formation enter the competion is one free ticket for the teamkaptain. The same is for the Hip Hop Groups
Thank you for your understanding